Sunday, January 23, 2011

New to Blogging

I've watched one of my fellow classmates use this site for blogging.  I kept telling myself I should give it a try.  Not really sure what to do, so here it goes.

I have been spending a lot of time with my daughter on the floor.  She is just so close to crawling.  Olivia has the fundamentals but doesn't know how to put them together.  She is the cutest little thing but has the biggest temper.

I cannot wait to move back to Rochester within the next few weeks.  It was so nice to be out there the other day.  Looking for a place has been kind of tedious though.  I'm trying to find a place that is either a small house or a duplex style.  I want more space since she is starting to move around more.  Plus I'm sure Rylee would like some more space.  I think I would just feel a little more settled with a house like place.

No comments:

Post a Comment